You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / CNC series / 9-axis Vertical And Horizontal Sliding Table Compound Machine
Share to:

9-axis Vertical And Horizontal Sliding Table Compound Machine

Application direction:non-ferrous metal processing such as hardware sanitary ware, auto parts, etc.
Output product analysis:suitable for multi-process and multi-face machining of batch parts, drilling, milling, and tapping can be completed at one time
Process composition:manually place the raw material workpiece-close the mold-start-processing-finish processing-open the mold-manually take out.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • AC-CNCZG40*9
  • Ancon

Technical highlights:

Drilling, tapping, and milling of multiple surfaces can be completed at one time, which is suitable for mass production.

Using numerical control system control, simple operation.

Hydraulic double-opening vise is used for clamping, which is convenient for clamping and has high repeat positioning accuracy. Cooling and blowing together with the vise can move simultaneously with the workpiece.

Dual-tracking mode tapping, perfect screw thread, precise control of tooth depth and fast speed.

The machine tool adopts a fully enclosed protective cover, which has good waterproof effect, safety, and timely and convenient excretion.

Each sliding surface uses automatic lubrication pump device to ensure the service life of the machine tool.

立卧式九轴滑台复合机_看图王

IMGP2818 副本_看图王

未标题-1 副本_看图王

Technical Parameters:


Parameter item

Unit

parameter

Processing range

Left X stroke

mm

250

Right X/Y stroke

mm

250/150

Upper Z stroke

mm

100

Workbench

working desk size

mm

220*300

Maximum load of worktable

kg

500

Spindle

Spindle form

--

ER40

Rotating speed

r/min

50-3000

Spindle motor power (left/right/up)

kw

3.7/5.5/3.7

Motor power (left/right/up)

kw

1.3/1.3、2/1.3

Precision

positioning accuracy

mm

±0.01/300

Repeatability

mm

±0.01

Machine specifications

Machine size (length*width*height)

mm

2700*2000*2000

Feed rate

Maximum rapid feed rate

m/min

20

Maximum cutting feed rate

m/min

10

Control System

Taiwan's new generation system (optional)

_DSC8106 副本_DSC8105 副本

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

技术部办公图

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap