You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Core making / Automatic Sand Core Shooting Machine
Share to:

Automatic Sand Core Shooting Machine

Automatic Core Shooting Machine Introduction

1. DL-361 core shooter is a heat core box shooter which is vertically divided, semi-automatic, with the die upturned. 
2. It is applicable to sand core with a qualitative properties less than 6kg.
3. it can meet the core-making requirements of heat core box processing in the cast copper and cast aluminium industries which adopt three constituent resins of complicated shape and low structural strength (applicable to casting sand with poor liquidity).
4. The core shooting machine is applicable to valve, water tag, hardware fittings, hydraulic pressure and small workpieces of variety cores in the air-powered industry.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-361-A/DL-361-A-01
  • Delin

Our Automatic Core SHooting Machine:
361-A-01_看图王全自动射芯机(配输送带)


1.There are professional management methods in the production of gravity casting machines, and strict actual operation rules and regulations in actual operation, which can prevent problems and maintain stable production;

2.Global service network, fast and convenient customer service, more than 20 years of brand accumulation, high corporate emotional recognition;

3.It can be used for forward casting, side casting, secondary casting and mixed casting, one machine for four purposes;

4.Comes with a wind box to dissipate heat, save energy and protect the environment, and ensure the normal operation of the equipment;

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.


全自动射芯机


Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Foundry Sand Core Shooting Machine for Sanitary Ware/Hardware Parts/Fire Fighting

证书0

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap