You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang / Dust removal series / Manual Polishing Machine
Share to:

Manual Polishing Machine

Suitable for trimming, polishing and polishing of hardware, sanitary ware and elbows,
The cloth wheel, hemp wheel, and grinding wheel can be used separately on both ends of the main shaft.
Replace with rubber wheels and abrasive belts of different strengths for use
 
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CJPB-010/018/2A/3B/3LA/2AC/1AC/3BC/XC、CJPB-3B-2
  • Changjiang

1. There have kinds of polishing machine, the polishing ways include sand belt wheel polishing,cloth wheel polishing,rubber wheel polishing,sand wheel polishing or hemp wheel polishing,which according to customer's requirement.

2. This is a heavy-duty polishing machine, suitable for trimming, polishing and grinding large-scale metals parts like faucet,door handle,foundry parts,sanitary ware parts,plumbing fittings and others please contact us!

3. we produce the machine you want by your samples or technical drawings. Usually one machine have different molds and fixtures like metal polishing machine,die casting machine.


Sand Belt Polishing Machine for Large Pieces of Hardware
1.Machine Application Field
It is suitable for all kinds of axle, member bar, pope fittings cylindrical surface grinding and polishing;
long stainless steel tube, boiler tube, high precision drawn tube, ti-alloy bars; engineering machinery
hydraulic lever, automobile and motorcycle shock absorber rod, valve rod, oil field pumping polished rod;
polishing and grinding of various kinds of all kinds of metal/metal bar, pipe, plastic, plastic rubber tube,
textile machinery polished rod and wire rod.

2.Specification
砂带抛光机

Sand Belt Polishing Machine for Large Pieces of Hardware
Sand Belt Polishing Machine for Large Pieces of Hardware


Company Introduction
Nan'an Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.
2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing
machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting
machine, mixing sand machine and so on.
3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings,
sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!
4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality,
reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Sand Belt Polishing Machine for Large Pieces of Hardware


Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap