You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / CNC series / Six-axis Rotary Plate Compound Machine
Share to:

Six-axis Rotary Plate Compound Machine

Selling point:
1.Multifunctional machining center, which can complete multiple processes on
the same machine tool at the same time, and can cut different parts of a part
with different methods at the same time, with high efficiency and accurate
2.It adopts the design of the driving method of the imported power head, the
appearance is simple, the thrust is strong, and it is more durable. 
3.Standard CNC operating system, the functionality meets the needs of users,
the operation is simple and easy to learn, and a variety of optional system
brands are provided to meet the habits of different users.
 4.The clamping adopts hydraulic double clamping tongs, which can be installed
and has high reset precision. When the product moves, cooling, blowing and
clamping are performed at the same time. 
5.Double tracking method is adopted for tapping, perfect thread, precise tapping
depth control and fast tapping. 
6.The machine uses a fully enclosed protective cover and an automatic left
sliding door. Simple operation and good water resistance. Its spiral chip
conveyor can quickly and easily remove chips. The fully automatic chip
removal design reduces the labor intensity of the operators.
  • AC-WSK-6Z
  • Ancon

Application areas:

It is used in the processing of valves, plumbing and sanitary ware, door control hardware, fire hydrants, auto parts, etc. It is efficient and high-precision in line with processing machine tools. Beautiful appearance and high cost performance.

Technical highlights:

Using a precision gear plate divider device, multi-station simultaneous processing, drilling, milling, and tapping.

The electrical system adopts PLC programmable controller touch screen operation screen, processing parameters can be input according to processing requirements, and the operation is simple.

Technical Parameters:

Parameter item



Power Head

Number of power heads




Turntable stations



Spindle revolution

Speed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)



Spindle motor

Power (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)



Machine specifications

Machine size (length*width*height)



Control System




A.The machine body and base are cast with standard HT250 cast iron and are

re-fired and aging treatment, so that the weight of the whole machine can

reach 3.8 tons, which is beneficial to increase the stability and service life of

the machine.

B.The machine has a rotatable auxiliary rudder head, which is equivalent to the

fourth axis of the machining center, and can process products in 360 degrees. And the absolute value motor is used to facilitate speed control. Accurate focusing, very accurate position accuracy, which can reduce the number of focusing. 

C.The screw rods and linear rails use Taiwanese brands (Shanghai Yintai, Yintai and TBI), all screw rod bearings use Japanese NSK, and other bearings usedomestic Harbin bearings.

D.Equipped with intermittent automatic lubrication pump to ensure the lubrication

of mechanical parts and increase the service life of the machine.

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian



Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap