You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / CNC series / Vertical Surface CNC Engraving And Milling Machine
Share to:

Vertical Surface CNC Engraving And Milling Machine

♦Feature
1)Whole parts use GB-HT300 resin sand casting component, by tempering and natual aging to eliminate internal stress.
2)Built-in counterweight : counterweight with guide rod, won't be shaking when moving up and down.
3)The sliding surface is with automatic lubrication pump device, to ensure the service life of the machine.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • VMC-125-8
  • Ancon

♦ Technical Advantages:
1)The whole machine uses GB-HT300 resin sand molding casting, eliminate internal stress by tempering and natural aging
treatment.
2)Built-in counterweight: counterweight is equipped with guide rod and won’t shake when moving up and down.
3)All sliding surfaces are equipped with self-lubricating pump to ensure that the machine could serve long.
4)Full sealed sheet metal prevents the ships from coming out.


参数

Product Description
Vertical / Horizontal Surface CNC Engraving and Milling Machine

♦Feature
1)Whole parts use GB-HT300 resin sand casting component, by tempering and natual aging to eliminate internal stress.
2)Built-in counterweight : counterweight with guide rod, won't be shaking when moving up and down.
3)The sliding surface is with automatic lubrication pump device, to ensure the service life of the machine.


 

♦ Technical Parameters
Parameter Name Unit   Vertical Horizontal
X axis stroke distance X mm 350 200
Y axis stroke distance Y mm 430 300
Z axis stroke distance Y mm 330 200
Distance from spindle nose to workbench mm 390 390
Worktable size mm 1850*420  1440*235
T-slot( slot number*W*spacing)  mm 3*14*100 /
Maximum load  kg 500 500
Spindle taper  
ER20 ER20
Spindle rotating speed   rpm 24000 24000
Motion speed of X/Y axis  X/Y m/min 36 24
Motion speed of Z axis  Z m/min 36 24
Maximum cutting feed speed of X/Y/Z axis m/min 12 12
Spindle motor  kw 3 3
X axis motor  X kw 1.5 1.5
Y axis motor  Y kw 1.5 1.5
Z axis motor  Z kw 1.8 1.5
Tools types and number  pcs 8 8
Positioning accuracy( JIS standard)  mm ±0.005/300 ±0.005/300
Repeat accuracy mm ±0.01 ±0.01
Machine weight (approx.)  kg 4200 2400
Machine size (L*W*H)   mm  2900*2000*2300  2500*1600*1900
Air pressure requirement kg/cm2 6 6

 Vertical / Horizontal Surface CNC Engraving and Milling Machine
Vertical / Horizontal Surface CNC Engraving and Milling Machine
Vertical / Horizontal Surface CNC Engraving and Milling Machine

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Our Company:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment
manufacturer in the southern parts of china. With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine, furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc.
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc.

2133848a1365d08627aede62ab893c3

H7265faa544f847afb9c177509b5444efC

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.
1.Pre-sale Service System
Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements
2.After-sale Service System
24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period
3.Payment
30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment
.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap