You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Double spindle series / Automatic Double Spindles Machine
Share to:

Automatic Double Spindles Machine

1.The tapping axis adopts servo control with high precision.
2. Efficient and labor-saving to reduce manual operation, one person can operate multiple machines at the same time.
3. The electrical system adopts PLC programmable controller, which can realize
batch processing, drilling and tapping at the same time.
4The guide rail is quenched by ultrasonic frequency, and the sliding seat of the worktable adopts pneumatic cylinder to buffer, with low vibration and fast clamping speed.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • ZSK4150x2/ZSK4132x2
  • Ancon

A. Suitable for one-time efficient machining of mechanical parts, drilling and tapping. The programmable differential tapping can replace tapping and threading, and the tapping distance can be adjusted.

B. The sliding base uses high frequency quenching. In addition, a buffer cylinder and a pneumatic clamping device are used on the sliding seat of the worktable, which has low vibration and quick installation and disassembly.

C.The total amount of processed products can be reflected on the LCD control panel. During the operation, the efficiency and precision of manual operation are reduced, and automatic operation allows one person to operate multiple machines at the same time. D  The screw guide rail adopts the famous Taiwanese brand Shangyin, Yintai. High quality and higher cost performance.

E. Equipped with intermittent automatic lubrication pump to ensure the lubrication of mechanical parts and increase the service life of the machine.

微信图片_20211216141041

微信图片_20211216140648


Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Double-Spindle Automatic Complex Machine
Double-Spindle Automatic Complex Machine
Double-Spindle Automatic Complex Machine

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap