You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Ferrous metal series / Sand processing line / Sand mixing: bucket lift / Layout of Good Quality Sand Supplying Line
Share to:

Layout of Good Quality Sand Supplying Line

1. Main technical indicators
1. Sand processing capacity 60T/H
2. System water consumption ≥7T/H constant pressure water supply
3. Cooling water pressure 0.25~0.35MPA
4. Water temperature ≤35℃
5. Air supply pressure 0.5-0.7MPA
6. Air consumption is greater than or equal to 10.2Nm³/min
7. Power requirements: AC380V±10%, 50±2%HZ, three-phase five-wire
8. Total system power 600KW
9. The total air volume of system dust removal 100000m³/H
11. After mixing, the molding sand performance meets the requirements of moisture content of 2.8-3.8%, compaction rate of 38±2%, humidity strength of 0.12-0.2MPA, temperature ≤ room temperature + 10 ℃, and air permeability> 140.
12. Natural gas consumption 30-50Nm³/H, air pressure 3-5KPA, equipped with ball valve, pressure gauge, pressure regulating valve, leakage alarm
13. The particle emissions of the sand treatment department are less than 20mg/m³, which is close to the level of industrialized countries.
12. Workshop size 120*24*24 (length*width*height in meters)
  • Delin

1. Select industrial grade magnets and have strong magnetism, which can adsorb and separate all the iron lumps, iron beans and other iron compounds in the old sand from the hot sand at high temperature.

2. Equipped with a powerful cooling system, which can cool the hot sand of more than 100 degrees in a short period of time to below 50 ℃ or close to room temperature.

3. It has a perfect dust removal system, so that the old sand can be free of dust pollution during the process of sand falling, transportation and mixing, and it can absorb and remove the excess dust in the old sand.

4. With a complete screen structure, it can completely separate and remove the sand blocks and inclusions in the old sand.

5. It has an accurate quantitative system, which can accurately weigh the weight of the added materials, and can set different proportions by changing the parameters at any time. Once the parameters are determined, the material ratio is constant.

6. With a powerful conveying system, the old sand that has just been unpacked and shaken out can be quickly, smoothly and stably conveyed to the designated position through the belt and elevator, and the molding sand is conveyed to the molding position again by stirring and mixing.

7. With a powerful sand mixing mechanism, the old sand, auxiliary materials and water can be fully stirred and mixed to produce qualified sand quality.

8. It has a complete electronic control and monitoring system, which can accurately feedback the operation of each organization at all times, and has the functions of early warning and alarm.

9. Have a complete after-sales service system, use the needs of customers, and rush to the needs of customers.


While paying attention to production efficiency, sand processing equipment has stricter requirements on quality and environmental protection. Enable foundry companies to find important support in the adjustment of product structure. Furthermore, enterprises lay a solid foundation on the road of green and clean professional development.

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc



Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian



Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap