You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Ferrous metal / Automatic Molding Machine Up And Down Shooting

Product Category

loading

Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Automatic Molding Machine Up And Down Shooting

Availability:
Quantity:
  • DLZX5060X/6070X/7080X

  • Delin

全自动造型机(DLZX5060X)

1.The machine is stable, low power consumption, and long lifetime.
2.High level of automation, easy control, and lower labor cost.
3.Highly standardized, good parts interchangeable, fast and low-cost maintenance.
4.The sand could be compacted both inside and outside according to technical requirements, which makes the sand mold better.
5.Mold release agent is sprayed automatically, which makes the demolding smoothly.casting surface glossily, and no defect in the sand mold.
6.Electric cabinet and hydraulic station are all installed in the machine, which makes them compact and easy maintenance.


Technical Parameter:

No.

Items

DLZX5060X

DLZX6070X

DLZX7080X

1

Mold dimensions(L×W)

520×620mm

570×680mm

620×720mm

670×780mm

720×820mm

770×880mm

2

Thickness of sand mold

Up:150-250mm

Down:150-250mm


Up:150-250mm

Down:150-250mm


Up:150-250mm

Down:150-250mm

3

Molding speed(s/mold)

37s/mold (without the time for sand core loading)

37s/mold (without the time for sand core loading)

37s/mold (without the time for sand core loading)

4

Compacting pressure

≤21Mpa

≤21Mpa

≤25Mpa

5

Air consumption

0.7m³(Normal)

0.8m³(Normal)

1.0m³(Normal)

6

Humidity of sand mold

3-4%

3-4%

3-4%

7

Drive method

Electric-pneumatic-hydraulic

Electric-pneumatic-hydraulic

Electric-pneumatic-hydraulic

8

Thickness of template

25-30mm

25-30mm

25-30mm

9

Power supply

AC380V,50Hz

AC380V,50Hz

AC380V,50Hz

10

Total power of the machine

21KW

24KW

31KW

11

Net weight

14.5T

16.5T

18.5T

12

External dimensions (L*W*H)

4000*2410*5100mm

4600*2630*5310mm

5000*2765*5710mm


Technical Characteristics:

1.Use up and down vertical sand blasting , the position and size of the nozzle can be adjusted, and the sand blasting has flawless.

2.Double sand cylinders are used to shoot sand alone, which has good sand effect and sand compactness.

3.The independent sealed control system is adopted, and the parameter storage is intelligent. Easy to check the faults and easy to operate. The low maintenance cost.

4.The imported servo hydraulic system is adopted, the equipment runs smoothly, with high precision and low noise, and comes with oil temperature and air cooling function, which is energy-saving and environment-friendly.

5.Personalized customization such as the size of the sand box and the height of the sand mold can be carried out according to the user's product requirements.

Output Product Analysis:

Ductile iron, gray cast iron, malar steel, non-ferrous metals and other materials of valves, bearing seats, pulleys, pump bodies, hydraulic parts, pipe fittings, agricultural machinery, stove parts, machinery and auto parts and other castings sand mold production.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Previous: 
Next: 
  +8613859909572
  info@chinadelin.cn
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
WE CHAT
CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap
闽ICP备2023001945号-1