You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / CNC series / CNC Three-axis Machine
Share to:

CNC Three-axis Machine

1.It has tapping, drilling, and combined tools at the same time, no need to change tools in the middle, saving time and reducing errors.
2. It has good drilling performance, precise positioning, high drilling precision and high efficiency.
3.The CNC operating system is powerful and easy to learn.
4.The new appearance design and widened base make the equipment run more smoothly. At the same time, the heightened column can adapt to larger and higher workpiece processing requirements.
5. The new chip removal treatment makes chip removal easier and easier.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • XK4150CCx3CB
  • Ancon

1.Absolute value motor is adopted to control speed. The focus is accurate, and the position accuracy is very accurate, which can reduce the focus times

.2. The slide base of working table uses air cylinder with buffer and pneumatic clamping, less vibration and faster clamping.

3. The synthetic tool can process three holes at a time, which can replace the five-axis machine for processing.

4.The screw guide rail adopts the famous Taiwanese brand Shangyin, Yintai. All screw bearings use Japan NSK. High quality and higher cost performance.

5.Equipped with intermittent automatic lubrication pump to ensure the lubrication of mechanical parts and increase the service life of the machine.

微信图片_20211216101830微信截图_20211216102021

Our  Spindle Series:
Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine


Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine
Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine

Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine

Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine
Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping MachineCompany Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine
Vertical CNC Hard Guide Rail 3 Axis Drilling Thread Tapping Machine


Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap