You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Efficient Cutting Machine

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Efficient Cutting Machine

1.The overall size is 1270mm*890mm*1960mm, and the worktable size is 580*700mm;
2.The outer cover is laser-cut. The high-strength plates before the blanking are all pre-processed by leveling and rust removal, and then integrally stamped and formed and installed on the rack after baking, so that the appearance of the equipment is reliable, safe, practical, beautiful and generous;
3.The main color is blue and white, which is Delin's classic color matching, which is in line with Delin's LOGO color matching. Low-saturation colors can also relieve visual fatigue.
  • CJPB-3LA-2

  • Changjiang



The global service network provides free "three guarantees" service for one year or 150,000 boxes from the date of leaving the factory, and provides customers with accessories and machine maintenance outside the "three guarantees" period. Paid service, more than 20 years of brand accumulation, high corporate emotional recognition;

Delin Intelligent Technology:

1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap