You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Core making / Hot Core Box Core Shooting Machine
Share to:

Hot Core Box Core Shooting Machine

DL-300-II/DL-300-Z Heat Core Box Shooting Machine Features
1. The heat box core shooting machine is a kind of core shooting machine. It is a semi-automatic, vertical parting machine.
2. Simple, low cost, suitable for small quantity production.
3. The core shooting machine consists of three parts, such as mechanical part, pneumatic part and electrical part.
4. One needs to put the molds and take out sand cores by hand.
5. It is especially commonly used in copper and aluminum casting for producing sand cores of different shape and low structure strength.

Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-300-II/DL-300-Z
  • Delin

The hot-box core shooting machine is a single-column cantilever structure, a manually-operated hot-box core-making equipment, suitable for the production of sand cores with a mass of less than 3.2 kg. Sand core molds can be customized to produce high-quality sand cores with smooth surface and accurate size

Sand filling and compaction are completed at the same time, the core sand hardens quickly, and a cycle period only takes ten to tens of seconds

2.It can shoot complex sand cores with good quality, precise size and smooth surface, which can effectively control the machining allowance of castings

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.


300-z_看图王

半自动射芯机

Our Sand Core SHooting Machine:

640.webp (1)

图片8

Semi-Auto-Core-Shooter-Machine-for-Metal-Casting-Production-Lines.webp

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Semi Auto Core Shooter Machine for Metal Casting Production Lines


Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap