You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Ferrous metal series / Sand processing line / Cooling: recovery system / L32 Single Layer Falling Sand Cooling Drum
Share to:

L32 Single Layer Falling Sand Cooling Drum

Application direction:auto parts, fire-fighting equipment and facilities, aerospace, ships, motor cars and other industries
Output product analysis:A new generation of sand falling cooling drum used for sand falling, cooling and cleaning of small and medium-sized castings in the automation line of the foundry. It has the functions of sand crushing, old sand cooling, and casting cooling. At the same time, it is also used in the assembly line production of cast steel.
Process composition:The cast mold enters the drum through the conveying equipment during work, and rotates slowly with the drum; the mold rotates in the drum to crack the mold and achieve the purpose of separating the casting from the sand; broken old sand The grid flows into the used sand conveying system, and the castings are discharged from the discharge port.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CDR2200
  • Delin

Technical Characteristics:

Good rigidity, Strong stability, Fault-Free even in low-speed operation.

The castings are separated by used sand, and the castings have low bruising rate and no noise.

High strength and strong processing roller table, ductile iron supporting wheel, wide series of heavy bearing.

Ductile iron solid wheel, heavy bearing, adjustable margin.

Integral mounting base, High Working level, installation is easy and fast;

Water feeding system and temperature measuring system can be installed according to customers' needs.

L32单层落砂冷却滚筒_看图王

微信截图_20211217161447

微信截图_20211217161515

Material selection:

1. The barrel and spiral are all made of 16mm high-quality alloy copper coiled and welded;

2. The guide rails, large and small gears are all forged and processed by Za45;

3. Using frequency conversion high-speed controller to control, the best operating speed can be adjusted according to the actual situation.

Functional value:

1. The speed is low, equipped with a dust cover, which can not only improve the cooling effect, but also reduce the content of the old sand and ash layer.

2. The cooling drum also has the functions of continuously crushing sand blocks, cooling (used sand and castings) and falling sand.

creative design:

1. The old sand recovery rate is 100%, and it can realize crushing and coarse screening at the same time, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.

2. The drum performance is stable, the work is stable and reliable, the production efficiency is high, and the failure rate is low.

微信截图_20211217162133

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

2133848a1365d08627aede62ab893c3

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.



Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap