You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Double spindle series / Manual Double Spindles Machine
Share to:

Manual Double Spindles Machine

1. It is suitable for processing a large number of parts, drilling hinges, and tapping at one time, with high efficiency.
2. The machine has a compact structure and good rigidity.
3. The main shaft is made of high-quality alloy steel, and has been heat-treated,
finely ground, and has high wear resistance.
4. The sliding surface adopts super-audio frequency quenching, and is equipped with a lubricating device to ensure the life of the sliding surface.
5. Pneumatic device and buffer device are used for movement around the worktable, with low vibration and fast moving speed.
6. The tool bar has a rod, which is not easy to fall off and has high safety.
7. Use lead screw to drive automatic feed tapping, standard pitch
Availability:
Quantity:
  • ZS4132/ZS4150
  • Ancon

A. It is suitable for processing, drilling and tapping of batch parts.

B. The sliding seat of the worktable adopts a cylinder with cushioning and pneumatic clamping, which has low vibration and faster clamping speed.

C. The sliding seat adopts high frequency quenching lubrication, which has better performance.

D.The screw guide rail adopts the famous Taiwanese brand Shangyin, Yintai. High quality and higher cost performance.

E. Equipped with intermittent automatic lubrication pump to ensure the lubrication of mechanical parts and increase the service life of the machine.

Technical Advantages:
1) Applicable to machine component processing, drilling, tapping at one time with high efficiency.
2) The slide base of working table uses cylinder with buffer and pneumatic clamping, less vibration and clamping fast.
3) The better effect of our slide base using high-frequency quenching with lubrication.
4) It can achieve the function of Double-drilling and Double-tapping with the YD-KT126*2 processor.
4) The total quantities of processing products can reflect on the LCD control Panel.
Vertical Double-Spindle Manual Complex Machine
Vertical Double-Spindle Manual Complex Machine
Vertical Double-Spindle Manual Complex Machine


Company Introduction
Nan'an Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 
1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.
2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound
CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.),
furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.
3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings,
plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line
and others please contact us!
4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good
quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

德林机械厂景_看图王

厂房2013_看图王

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap