Share to:

Shot Blasting Machine

Using ways of the machine
The machine is suitable for sand cleaning, rust removal, oxide scale
removal and surface strengthening of small castings, forgings, stamping
parts, gears, springs and other work pieces in various industries, especially for cleaning and strengthening of parts afraid of collision. (Note: This machine cannot clean high temperature parts and parts with
flash burr, otherwise the track will be damaged.)
The machine is a new product designed and developed by integrating
domestic and foreign technologies. It is a cleaning equipment with good
cleaning effect, compact structure, small noise and good integrity. It has
the following characteristics:
1. The machine adopts a high-efficiency shot blasting machine with
direct motor traction, which has the characteristics of high shot blasting
efficiency, long service life, simple structure, etc
2. The air type separator is adopted, which has good separation effect
and high productivity, and improves the service life of the blade of the
shot blasting machine
3. Using bag filter, the dust emission concentration is lower than the
national standard, improving the working environment of workers
4. The wear-resistant rubber track reduces the collision and damage to
the work piece, and reduces the noise of the machine. 5. After the work piece is cleaned, it can unload automatically, whichreduces the labor intensity of workers.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-560
  • Delin

Main structure and working principle

This machine is a kind of small cleaning equipment with simple

structure, mainly composed of cleaning room, shot blaster assembly, elevator, separator, electrical system, etc. Working principle: add a specified number of work pieces into the cleaning chamber. After the machine is started, the work pieces are driven by the roller and begin to turn over. At the same time, the shot thrown by the shot blaster at high speed forms a flow beam, which strikes the work piece surface evenly, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning and strengthening. The shot and sand particles thrown out flow into the elevator through the small holes on the rubber track and are lifted to the separator by the elevator for separation. The dust is sucked into the dust remover by the fan for filtration, and the clean air is discharged into the atmosphere. The dust on the cloth bag falls into the dust collection box at the bottom of the dust remover by hand vibration. The user can remove it regularly. The waste sand flows out from the waste pipe, and the user can reuse it. The mixture of shot and sand is

taken back into the chamber body by the recycling pipe, and then reused after the separator is separated. The clean shot enters the shot blaster to hit the work piece by the electromagnetic feed gate.

抛丸清理机


No.

Items

Parameters

1

Weight of workpiece

10kg

2

Load capacity

250kg

3

Shot blasting capability

150kg/min

4

Ventilation volume

2200m³/h

5

Installed power 

12.45kw

6

Net weight

2000kg

7

Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H)

1300*1210*3450mm

微信图片_20211217094943

微信图片_20211217094946

微信图片_20211217094950

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

00000

3b274693cf71aa9ed5be9f14ba80ece

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.



Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap