You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Machining center / TE Series
Share to:

TE Series

The TE series spindle adopts advanced precision grade P4 bearing, which has the characteristics of high rigidity and resistance to cutting, and the standard speed is up to 10,000 rpm (BT40)

The Z-axis adopts a non-counterweight design, and the brake-type servo motor is directly driven to reduce vibration and enhance the response of the machine tool.

The operation panel can be rotated from 0 degrees to 90 degrees, thereby increasing the operability. It can also increase the comfort of the operator in the process of work, so as to achieve the highest work efficiency.

 

Availability:
Quantity:
  • TE
  • Ancon

Technical highlights:

The TE series spindle adopts advanced precision grade P4 bearing, which has the characteristics of high rigidity and resistance to cutting, and the standard speed is up to 10,000 rpm (BT40)

The Z-axis adopts a non-counterweight design, and the brake-type servo motor is directly driven to reduce vibration and enhance the response of the machine tool.

The operation panel can be rotated from 0 degrees to 90 degrees, thereby increasing the operability. It can also increase the comfort of the operator in the process of work, so as to achieve the highest work efficiency.

TE

TE系列内页17-18-2 副本-3

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc
德林机械厂景_看图王

厂房2013_看图王技术部办公图03cb36ef749a441cc02b4cef814badb7c

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap