You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Casting equipment / Zinc Alloy Robot Automatic Casting System
Share to:

Zinc Alloy Robot Automatic Casting System

skills requirement
1. Each seal must be soaked in oil before assembly;
2. The parts are not allowed to knock, bump, scratch and rust during the assembly process;
3. When tightening screws, bolts and nuts, it is strictly prohibited to strike or use inappropriate screwdrivers and wrenches. The screw grooves, nuts and screws, and bolt heads shall not be damaged after tightening;
4. The parts and components (including purchased parts and outsourcing parts) entering the assembly must have the certificate of the inspection department before they can be assembled.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • Delin

Advantage:

1. The circuit is controlled by PLC, and the data setting adopts a touch screen, which can be controlled remotely.

2. It is suitable for the casting of gravity model of zinc and aluminum.

3. Ability to adjust the cooling time of the model.

4. Facilitate the decomposition, assembly and cleaning of the mold.

5. It has two functions of manual and automatic circulation, and can preset a counter to record the number of production pieces on duty.

6. Equipped with mold adjustment space, it is convenient to dispense different molds and reduce the requirements for mold appearance size.

7. The robot can store each set of mold casting operation procedures, suitable for different mold production



No.

Items

Parameters

1

 

Robot automatic casting system

Size of Robot System

7500×6400mm

2

Robot Power

4.4kw

3

Total Power

30kw(Without Furnace)

4

Weight

9000kg

5

Zinc alloy casting machine

Max Size of Mould  

360×400mm

6

Max Weight of Mould

130kg

7

Largest Merger Distance

≤300mm

8

Oil Pump Motor

3Hp, level 4

9

Hydraulic Pressure

4~ 6MPa

10

Side angle

0° ~ 75°

11

Clearing angle

0° ~ 75°

12

Total Weight

1480kg

13

Specification (length * width * height)

2000*1190*1220mm



微信图片_20211217164249

QQ截图20211217164521微信截图_20211217164500微信截图_20211217164542

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap