You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Core making / Automatic Double-head Core Shooting Machine
Share to:

Automatic Double-head Core Shooting Machine

1. Automatic Double-Head heated core box shooter is a heated core box core-making equipment with a four-column operable structure which can be operated manually or automatically

2. It is applicable to sand core with a qualitative properties less than 15kg in one side.

3. Its working principle is to shoot the dry resin bonded sand into a heated core-box. After being rapidly hardened to a certain thickness, high quality sand core with a smooth surface and precise dimension is obtained.

4. The core shooting machine working procedure: Core box clamps----sand shooting head clamps----sand shooting----shooting.

Availability:
Quantity:
  • DLZS3828S/5050S/6060S/8080S
  • Delin


Application direction: plumbing, hardware, pump valves, fire fighting, automobile and motorcycle accessories and other industries.

Output analysis: sand cores for castings such as ductile iron, gray cast iron, malleable steel, non-ferrous metals, such as valves, bearing seats, pulleys, pump bodies, hydraulic parts, pipe fittings, agricultural machinery parts, stove parts, machinery and auto parts, etc. Production.

Process composition: 1. Sand adding: Pour the core sand into the sand cylinder, and open the sand closing mechanism to start receiving sand. After the sand receiving is completed, the sand shut-off mechanism is closed;

2. Mold clamping: move the movable template down, the upper and lower molds of the mold are tightly closed; enter the box, and the sand shooting board is tightly attached to the mold;

3. Sand shooting: the sand shooting valve is opened and sand shooting starts;

4. Heat curing: enter the box and retreat, heat curing;

5. Mold opening: move the movable template upward, push the core, and take the core;

6. Push mold: push out from the template, push the core, and take the core.

600


No.

Items

DLZS3828S

DLZS5050S

DLZS6060S

DLZS8080S

1

Max. Weight For Core Box

3.2kg×2

5kg×2

 

5kg×2

15kg×2

2

Max. Size of Mold (L×W×H)

380×280×200mm

500×500×250mm

 

 

600×600×250mm

800×800×500mm

4

Ejector Stroke From Left To Right

125mm

≤250mm

 

≤250mm

≤250mm

5

Max. Stroke of Vertical Mold Closing

≤300mm

≤450mm

 

≤450mm

≤700mm

6

Heating Power

8kw

15kw

 16KW

37kw

7

Net Weight

600kg

860kg

 1225Kg

3000kg

8

Machine Dimensions (L×W×H)

1960*700*2235mm

1960*700*2235mm

2030×1820×2260mm

2570×1285×3100mm

9


Remark: front or back core-pulling could be installed according to customer’s requirement.

The automatic double-head core shooter is a hot core box core shooter that integrates mechanical, pneumatic and electrical control. It is mainly composed of frame, mold clamping, outer cover, leaking sand into the box, pneumatic control, electric control, and machine identification It consists of 7 subsystems.

微信图片_20211217093637Dl-600-Sand-Heat-Core-Box-Shooter-Machinery-for-Metal-Brass-Tube-Plumbing-Fittings.webp (1)

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap