You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang / Casting series / Robotic Automatic Casting System
Share to:

Robotic Automatic Casting System

Robot automatic casting system is an automatic casting equipment that replaces manual casting by robots. The system consists of a set of electric melting furnace, a set of six-axis robot arm, and a set of rotary two-station gravity casting machine. With the widespread use of robots, traditional manual casting will gradually be replaced by robots.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CJRT55D
  • Changjiang

Features

1. Strong reliability, high stability and long normal operation time;

2. High safety, the temperature of the metal liquid in the casting is extremely high, and the safety of personnel, robots and other properties must be fully guaranteed;

3. The speed is fast, and the casting process determines the short operation cycle time;

4. Wide range of applications, in order to improve work efficiency, the automatic casting system places sand core and casting at the same time.

5. Sturdy and durable, it can adapt to the harsh production environment of ordinary casting workshops;

6. Versatility and flexibility, suitable for different applications.

图片1

Main equipment configuration

1. One electric melting furnace (140KW)

2. Robot (HHD050, modern 50kg) 1 set

3. 1 rotary two-station gravity casting machine

4. 1 set of automatic casting spoon cleaning and replacement machine

5. 1 set of electronic control system

Serial Number

Project

Name

Parameter

Remark

1


Total equipment footprint

About 8700*7500mm


2

Electric melting furnace

Power

140KW


3

Robot

HHD050

Payload

50kg

Modern



The scope of work

2m


4

Rotary Two-Station Gravity Casting Machine

Mould maximum rotation diameter

550mm




Maximum merge distance

280mm




Maximum mold weight

130KG




side pouring angle

0°~90°




Positive pouring angle

0°~110°




Casting time approx.

8 seconds/mode




Casting beat approx.

4 molds/min




Hydraulic system motor power

3.75KW/set


5

Automatic casting spoon cleaning and replacement machine

Robot quick change chuck





Welding platform size

1200*500




Grinding motor

750W


6

Electronic control system

PLC program control





Robot system



图片2

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

德林机械厂景_看图王

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

QQ图片20211019115835

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap