You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Slide base series / 4-Spindle Sliding Table Compound Machine for Water Meter
Share to:

4-Spindle Sliding Table Compound Machine for Water Meter

1.4-Spindle Sliding Table Compound Machine For Water Meter
Feature
*Using hydraulic/servo-motor sliding table,process accurately, position quickly.
*PLC programmable controller, sensitive response, easy to operate.
*Precise-electromagnetism control valve is used for hydraulic system, easy to adjust the pressure,
smoothly feeding oil by hydraulic cylinder, stroke is adjustable.
*Installation size is same and interchangeable.
Application
Widely used in mechanical processing of brass,copper,aluninum alloy, such as valve,sanitary ware,
doors and hardware,household appliances,auto parts,etc.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • SKZSB4950*4/AC-110H2-4S
  • Ancon

Application field:

It is used in the processing of valves, plumbing and sanitary ware, door control hardware, fire hydrants, auto parts, etc. It is efficient and high-precision in line with processing machine tools. Beautiful appearance and high cost performance.


Technical highlights:

Using hydraulic/servo sliding table, precise processing size and fast positioning speed.


It adopts PLC programmable controller, which is responsive and easy to operate.

The hydraulic system adopts precision electromagnetic control valve, which is convenient to adjust the pressure, the feed of the hydraulic cylinder is stable, the stroke is adjustable, the installation size is uniform, and the interchangeability is good.


Technical parameters:



Items

Unit

Parameter

SKZSB4950

AC-110H2-4S

Stroke

Hydraulic/servo sliding table stroke

mm

280

600

Power Head

Number of power heads

pc

4

4

Workbench

Workbench size

mm

340*250

340*250

Spindle

Spindle form

--

NT40

NT40

Outer diameter of sleeve

mm

110

110

Rotating speed

r/min

(left)1200、800

(right)1200、800

(left)1200、1800

(right)1200、1800

Spindle power (coarse hinge/fine hinge)

kw

4kw4p/4kw6p

3kw4p/3kw2p

Spindle stroke

mm

150

150

Machine specifications

Machine weight

kg

2500

2500

Machine size

mm

2900*2300*1750

2900*2600*1750

Control system

PLC

水表滑台四轴复合机加案例

水表滑台四轴复合机加案例(AC-110H2-4S)

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap