You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / ANCON CNC Three-headed Lathe

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

ANCON CNC Three-headed Lathe

The product is a special lathe for processing valve and water pump flange surfaces. It has the features of reasonable design and high efficiency, and can realize double-sided or three-sided processing at the same time.
  • HG03450WK

  • Ancon

_DSC0427 副本

Technical Parameter:

Item Unit Parameter
Maximum machining diameter Diameter mm 500
Flat disc Stroke mm 150
Diameter of Flat Disc mm 450
Ball Screw Rod model R2505
Feed Motor Power Kw 0.75
Spindle case Spindle Speed r/min 120
Spindle Motor Power kw 5.5-4p
Ball Screw Rod model R4010
Feed Motor Power kw 2
Stroke mm 350
Total power Power kw 27
Machine appearance Machine Weight t 7.5
Machine dimensions (L×W×H) mm 3960×2750×1893
Control system CNC SystemCNC System

Technical Highlights:

1.Suitable for batch processing of three-way parts such as valves and fire hydrants.

2.The machine tool adopts mechatronics design, automatic control, beautiful appearance, mature product structure and convenient operation.

3.The machine tool adopts cast iron bed, the cast iron undergoes secondary aging treatment, and the guide rail adopts high frequency quenching and grinding to ensure the long-term accuracy and stability of the whole machine.

4.The flat rotary disc is suitable for complex contours, CNC interpolation motion, inner and outer end faces of the car, inner and outer grooves, inner and outer threads, linear boring, multi-step compound boring, chamfering, taper, etc.

The predecessor of Ancon Automation is a professional manufacturer dedicated to serving plumbing and sanitary ware, fire valves, door control hardware, home appliance hardware, automobile and motorcycle accessories and other industries to provide it with efficient, accurate, and labor-saving automated processing equipment.In 2013, Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. invested a huge sum of money to acquire holding Ancon automation, pushing Ancon automation into a brand-new field in various aspects such as technology research and development, supply and production, brand promotion and marketing.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap