You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Aluminum Alloy Casting Machine DL-8250

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Aluminum Alloy Casting Machine DL-8250

1) Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment. Know various casting workpiece problems.
2) First and most accepted China brand, with 70% domestic market customers, been exported to Taiwan, Japan, India, Indonesia, Philipines, Pakistan, Egypt, Bangledesh, Iran, Nepal, South America, Libya, Syria,Vietnam, Russia,South Afica, Turkey, etc..
3) Most competitive price and quality.
4) Short delivery time.
5) Instant aftersale service in time.
6) Import and Export License.
7) OEM.
  • DL-8250

Widely used in Brass, Copper alloy casting for Plumbling Hardware, Faucets, Valves, Car Spares, etc..

Warranty 1 year free.
Lifetime maintenance.
Afersale service: instant and fluenct English service, by on line chatting, or by phone, or by local agent repair(such as India, Iyan, etc.), or other way by negotiation.

Aluminum Alloy Casting Equipment Factory

          No. Items Parameters
           1 Max. size of die 820*500mm
           2 Stroke length of die closing and opening ≤450mm
           3 Min. stroke of die closing 480mm
           4 Max. die closing stroke 920mm
           5 Core-pulling stroke from top ≤70mm
           6 Core-pulling stroke from back ≤120mm
           7 Stroke of ejector oil cylinder from bottom ≤70mm
           8 Max. die closing force 65KN
           9 Max. die opening force 70KN
          10 Inclination of worktable 0-90°
          11 Hydraulic pressure 5MPa
          12 Ejector oil cylinder force 30KN
          13 Rated power of hydraulic station 3.75KW
          14 Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H) 2900*1800*1650mm

Aluminum Alloy Casting Equipment Factory

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd
1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.
3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Aluminum Alloy Casting Equipment Factory

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.
1.Pre-sale Service System
Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements
2.After-sale Service System
24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period
30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Aluminum Alloy Casting Equipment Factory

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap