You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Ancon Six-spindle Rotary Plate Compound Machine

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Ancon Six-spindle Rotary Plate Compound Machine

It is used in the processing of valves, plumbing and sanitary ware, door control hardware, fire hydrants, auto parts, etc. This processing machine has high efficiency, high precision, beautiful appearance and high cost performance.
  • ZSK4842x6R

  • Ancon


Technical Parameters:

Item Unit Parameter
Power Head Power head numbers pc 6
Turntable Turntable number of stations unit 8
Spindle Speed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) r/min 1430、2000、1000、1430、1800、1100
Spindle power (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) kw 2.2/4P、3/2P、2.2/4P、1.5/4P、2.2/2P、2.2/4P
Machine specifications Machine dimensions (L×W×H) mm 2450×2400×2250
Control system PLC

Technical Highlights:

1.Using a precision gear plate divider device, multi-station simultaneous processing, drilling, milling, and tapping.

2.The electrical system adopts PLC programmable controller touch screen operation screen, processing parameters can be input according to processing requirements, and the operation is simple.


1.The machine body and base are cast with standard HT250 cast iron and are re-fired and aging treatment, so that the weight of the whole machine can reach 3.8 tons, which is beneficial to increase the stability and service life of

the machine.

2.The machine has a rotatable auxiliary rudder head, which is equivalent to the fourth axis of the machining center, and can process products in 360 degrees. And the absolute value motor is used to facilitate speed control. Accurate focusing, very accurate position accuracy, which can reduce the number of focusing.

3.The screw rods and linear rails use Taiwanese brands (Shanghai Yintai, Yintai and TBI), all screw rod bearings use Japanese NSK, and other bearings usedomestic Harbin bearings.

4.Equipped with intermittent automatic lubrication pump to ensure the lubrication of mechanical parts and increase the service life of the machine.

The predecessor of Ancon Automation is a professional manufacturer dedicated to serving plumbing and sanitary ware, fire valves, door control hardware, home appliance hardware, automobile and motorcycle accessories and other industries to provide it with efficient, accurate, and labor-saving automated processing equipment.In 2013, Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. invested a huge sum of money to acquire holding Ancon automation, pushing Ancon automation into a brand-new field in various aspects such as technology research and development, supply and production, brand promotion and marketing.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap