You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Automatic Double-head Core Shooting Machine(DLZS3828S/5050S/6060S/8080S)

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Automatic Double-head Core Shooting Machine(DLZS3828S/5050S/6060S/8080S)

1. Automatic Double-Head heated core box shooter is a heated core box core-making equipment with a four-column operable structure which can be operated manually or automatically

2. It is applicable to sand core with a qualitative properties less than 15kg in one side.

3. Its working principle is to shoot the dry resin bonded sand into a heated core-box. After being rapidly hardened to a certain thickness, high quality sand core with a smooth surface and precise dimension is obtained.

4. The core shooting machine working procedure: Core box clamps----sand shooting head clamps----sand shooting----shooting.
  • DLZS3828S/5050S/6060S/8080S

  • Delin


Automatic Double-Head Core Shooting Machine

Application direction: plumbing, hardware, pump valves, fire fighting, automobile and motorcycle accessories and other industries.

Output analysis: sand cores for castings such as ductile iron, gray cast iron, malleable steel, non-ferrous metals, such as valves, bearing seats, pulleys, pump bodies, hydraulic parts, pipe fittings, agricultural machinery parts, stove parts, machinery and auto parts, etc. Production.

Process composition:

1. Sand adding: Pour the core sand into the sand cylinder, and open the sand closing mechanism to start receiving sand. After the sand receiving is completed, the sand shut-off mechanism is closed;

2. Mold clamping: move the movable template down, the upper and lower molds of the mold are tightly closed; enter the box, and the sand shooting board is tightly attached to the mold;

3. Sand shooting: the sand shooting valve is opened and sand shooting starts;

4. Heat curing: enter the box and retreat, heat curing;

5. Mold opening: move the movable template upward, push the core, and take the core;

6. Push mold: push out from the template, push the core, and take the core.

Automatic Double-Head Core Shooting Machine

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Automatic Double-Head Core Shooting Machine

Automatic Double-Head Core Shooting Machine

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Automatic Double-Head Core Shooting Machine

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap