Share to:

Belt Conveyor

The components are driving unit lumbar drum type rubber-coated driving wheel, intermediate unit, receiving port, tail unit, squirrel- cage guide wheel, alloy sweeper tail safety cover, guide slot full cover plate, EP250 ring tapper, rotating speeding monitoring. safety rope switch. It is fully covered in the process of conveying. Using high-quality materials and purchased parts ensure machine's long time running.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • BC400/500/650/800/1000/120
  • Delin

The components are driving unit lumbar drum type rubber-coated driving wheel, intermediate unit, receiving port, tail unit, squirrel- cage guide wheel, alloy sweeper tail safety cover, guide slot full cover plate, EP250 ring tapper, rotating speeding monitoring. safety rope switch. It is fully covered in the process of conveying. Using high-quality materials and purchased parts ensure machine's long time running.

皮带机_看图王

NO.

content

BC400

BC500

BC650

BC800

BC1000

BC1200

1

Yield

20-25t/h

25-30t/h

60-70t/h

80-100t/h

100-120t/h

120-160t/h

2

Driving wheel dust hood/air volume

1500m³/h

1600m³/h

1800m³/h

2100m³/h

2500m³/h

3000m³/h

3

Tape/Maximum heat-resistant temperature

EP200/180℃

EP250/180℃

EP300/180℃

4

Belt speed

0.4-1.0m/s

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap