You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Wheel drum series / CNC 11-axis Drum Wheel Compund Machine
Share to:

CNC 11-axis Drum Wheel Compund Machine

Application areas:

The machine tool can be applied to various valve bodies such as gate valves, ball valves, angle valves, gas valves, air-conditioning pipe fittings, 2-way 3-way pipe fittings, auto parts, and other three-directional parts. It is an ideal machine tool for machining complex multi-process workpieces. That is, it can be directly processed from a blank into a finished product on a machine tool, realizing real lean production without in-process and semi-finished products, beautiful appearance, high cost performance, and wide application range.

Availability:
Quantity:
  • HSK0390-11
  • Ancon


Technical highlights:

With 8-station CNC turret, the number of spindle axes can be configured according to customer requirements. Up to 18 CNC spindle units can be installed, with strong applicability.

The spindle feed and index plate rotation adopt full servo control. The speed is easy to adjust, and the accuracy is high.

The three-direction spindle unit can feed at the same time, turning, milling, boring, milling, drilling, tapping and other processing techniques, with high efficiency.

Compact structure and small footprint.

A manipulator can be selected to realize fully automatic processing.

鼓轮式十一轴数控组合机床加案例_看图王

Technical Parameters:


Parameter item

Unit

parameter

Power Head

Number of power heads

pc

11

Turntable

Turntable stations

unit

8

Spindle

Spindle form

--

NT40

Outer diameter of sleeve

mm

110

Rotation speed (drilling/attack/exhibition)

r/min

1200/50-1200/1200

Spindle power (drilling/tapping)

kw

Depending on the workpiece/

Spindle stroke (drilling/tapping/expanding)

mm

150/100/100

Machine specifications

Machine size (length*width*height)

mm

3350*2930*2700

Control System

PLC

DSC_2594 副本_看图王DSC_2597 副本_看图王

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

cb36ef749a441cc02b4cef814badb7c

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap