You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / CNC series / CNC 8-spindles Drilling, Milling And Tapping Machine
Share to:

CNC 8-spindles Drilling, Milling And Tapping Machine

1. Multifunctional machining center, which can complete multiple processes on the same machine tool at the same time, and can cut different parts of a part with different methods at the same time, with high efficiency and accurate accuracy.
2. It adopts the design of the driving method of the imported power head, the appearance is simple, the thrust is strong, and it is more durable.
3. Standard CNC operating system, the functionality meets the needs of users, the operation is simple and easy to learn, and a variety of optional system brands are provided to meet the habits of different users.
4.The machine uses a fully enclosed protective cover and an automatic left sliding door. Simple operation and good water resistance. Its spiral chip conveyor can quickly and easily remove chips. The fully automatic chip removal design reduces the labor intensity of the operators.
 
Availability:
Quantity:
  • AC-WSK-8Z
  • Ancon

1.Ordinary single hole 8 cutters, the processing time is about 35 seconds, the machining center is about 50 seconds, and the efficiency is increased by 30%. The processing quality is good, the surface roughness is high, the error can be controlled within ±0.05, and the arc processing can be performed.

2.The machine has a rotatable auxiliary rudder head, which is equivalent to the fourth axis of the machining center, and can process products in 360 degrees. And the absolute value motor is used to facilitate speed control. Accurate focusing, very accurate position accuracy, which can reduce the number of focusing

3.The screw rods and linear rails use Taiwanese brands (Shanghai Yintai, Yintai and TBI), all screw rod bearings use Japanese NSK, and other bearings use domestic Harbin bearings.

4.Equipped with intermittent automatic lubrication pump to ensure the lubrication of mechanical parts and increase the service life of the machine.

CNC Ten Spindles Drilling/Tapping/Milling Machining Machine for Faucet Size 20*10*5cm
CNC Ten Spindles Drilling/Tapping/Milling Machining Machine for Faucet Size 20*10*5cm

Widely used in machining of valve, sanitary ware, hardware, fire hydrant, Car Spares, etc. It is of high efficiency and high accuracy with elegant appearance and high cost-performance.
The Drilling,Tapping and milling of multiple surfaces shall be completed at one time,which is suitable for batch production.
Controlled by CNC system,easy to opearate.
The clamping uses hydraulic double clamping vice,available to install and high accuracy of resetting.Cooling,Blowing and Clamping are together when products moving.
Using double tracking mode for tapping,perfce thread,accuracy tapping depth control and tapping fast.
The machine uses a totally enclosed protective cover,It is of good water resistance and chip removal is timely and convenient.
All sliding surfaces are equipped with self-lubricating pump to ensure that the machine could serve long.

会展



Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

3b274693cf71aa9ed5be9f14ba80ece

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap