You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Slide base series / CNC Four Spindle Drilling And Tapping Compound Machine
Share to:

CNC Four Spindle Drilling And Tapping Compound Machine

Application field:

Widely used in mechanical processing of brass, copper, aluminum alloy, such as valves, sanitary ware, door and window hardware, household appliances, auto parts, etc.

Availability:
Quantity:
  • SKZSB4935*4
  • Ancon

Technology Highlights:

It adopts PLC programmable controller, which is sensitive and easy to operate.

The clamping adopts hydraulic tightening, which is convenient for clamping and has high repeat positioning accuracy.

The reamed deep hole adopts air blowing in the middle of the spindle tool to facilitate chip removal.

The tapping tool uses the lead screw to automatically move the tool to realize the tapping, and the pitch of the teeth is standard.

Each sliding surface uses an automatic lubrication pump device to ensure the service life of the machine tool.


Technical Parameters:



Parameter item

Unit

Parameter

Maximum reaming capacity

Drilling diameter

mm

ϕ50

Maximum tapping capacity

Tapping diameter

mm

M45

Number of spindles

Number of spindles

unit

4

Hydraulic sliding table stroke

stroke

mm

300

Workbench

working desk size

mm

300*250

Tool processing length

Maximum processing length

mm

400

Spindle

Spindle form

--

NT40

Rotation speed (drilling/attack)

r/min

1000/800

Spindle motor power

kw

4

Machine specifications

Machine size (length*width*height)

mm

2900*1700*1800

Machine weight

kg

3000

Control System

PLC

数控滑台四轴钻孔攻牙复合机加案例

微信截图_20211217154055

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

技术部办公图

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap