You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Core Power Frequency Induction Furnace (125KW)

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Core Power Frequency Induction Furnace (125KW)

1) Power And Energy Saving,Easy Operation
2) The Furnace Can Maintain Constant Power While Melting And Increasing The Melting Rate
3)This Furnace is widely used in Brass Casting Equipment, Copper alloy casting for Plumbling Hardware,
Faucets, Valves, Car Spares, etc.
  • DL-GYT-12

  • delin


Product Description:

1.The furnace body adopts a vertical structure, the shell is rolled and welded by steel plate, and the molten pool is made of heat preservation and refractory materials and is made of refractory bricks.
2.The electric current passes through the resistance of the metal charge to convert electrical energy into heat energy, which melts the metal in the melting hook
3.The appearance is black and white, the control panel is clear at a glance, easy to operate, the warning light flashes obviously, safe and reliable

4.The equipment adopts large-diameter trapezoidal long screw drive, the nut structure adopts adjustable center split type, and the column adopts thick-walled seamless steel pipe as the guide column. After very strict metal processing, it can move up and down freely.

Technical Parameter:

No. Items Parameters
1 Rated capacity 1000kg
2 Max. capacity 1200kg
3 Rated power 125kw
4 Rated voltage AC380V
5 Voltage regulating range 90-380V
6 Power factor after compensation COSφ=0.97
7 () Melting rate(brass) 420kg/h
8 Blower power 2.2KW
9 Net weight 5000kg
10 Dimensions of electric cabinet(L*W*H) 1600*600*2000mm
11 Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H) 2000*1550*850mm

Delin Intelligent Technology:

1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap