You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Melting equipment / Core Power Frequency Induction Furnace
Share to:

Core Power Frequency Induction Furnace

1.The furnace body adopts a vertical structure, the shell is rolled and welded by steel plate, and the molten pool is made of heat preservation and refractory materials and is made of refractory bricks.
2.The electric current passes through the resistance of the metal charge to convert electrical energy into heat energy, which melts the metal in the melting hook
3.The appearance is black and white, the control panel is clear at a glance, easy to operate, the warning light flashes obviously, safe and reliable
4.The equipment adopts large-diameter trapezoidal long screw drive, the nut structure adopts adjustable center split type, and the column adopts thick-walled seamless steel pipe as the guide column. After very strict metal processing, it can move up and down freely.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-GYT-9/DL-GYT-12
  • Delin

Line-Frequency Cored Induction Furnace(45KW/90KW/125KW)
ADVANTAGES:
1) Power And Energy Saving,Easy Operation
2) The Furnace Can Maintain Constant Power While Melting And Increasing The Melting Rate
3)This Furnace is widely used in Brass Casting Equipment, Copper alloy casting for Plumbling Hardware,
Faucets, Valves, Car Spares, etc..

Furnace Specification:           

熔化炉

有芯工频感应熔化炉(DL-GYT-12)

微信图片_20211216090359

微信图片_20211216090406

1.The core power frequency induction melting furnace is integrated with the traditional manufacturing and use

Using experience, continuous improvement and improvement has produced a basically reasonable semi-continuous casting machine. A set of basically complete casting process has been explored from long-term manufacturing, which is completely suitable for casting round copper ingots below Φ320 and the production of various slabs

2.Domestic independent technical property rights, stable and guaranteed product use, support personalized customization, and enhance customer experience

3、Global service network, fast and convenient customer service, more than 20 years of brand accumulation, high corporate emotional recognition

4.Expert technicians provide full service, and the product design is reasonable and effective

微信图片_20211216090409

微信图片_20211216090414

微信图片_20211216090417

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings
Heat Core Box Casting Shooter Sand Core Shooting Machine for Hexagon Bushings

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap