You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Delin Sand Mixing Machine 50KG (Pneumatic Closed Door)

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Delin Sand Mixing Machine 50KG (Pneumatic Closed Door)

Sand mixer of DL-200 series is spherical rotary toss-and- fall type sand blender. It is used for gravity casting or core sand mixture with small bulk and large quantity. Its working principle is to rapidly blend quartz sand, firming agent, colophony into molten core sand. The high quality core sand shot by core-making equipment is with a smooth surface, small air-spraying force, accurate dimension and easy to disperse. They are widely used in foundry industry such as car accessories and valves, hardware sanitary fittings, water tag, cast steel, cast iron, cast aluminum, etc.
  • DLSH50

  • Delin


Technical Prameter:

No. DLSHS50 Parameters
1 Quartz Sand Capacity 50kg
2 Rotating Speed of Gear Motor 140r/min
3 Ball Dia Φ600mm
4 Motor power 2.2kw
5 Net weight 370kg
6 Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H) 1400*700*1000mm

1.The rack is located on the right side of the sphere. It supports the load-bearing and fixing function of the whole machine;

2.Use 2.2KW, 8-level motor;

3.The cylinder is Airtac brand, professional brand, stable performance;

4.The graphite sealing ring adopts the size of Φ80XΦ60Φ20;

5.Rotating impeller and impeller seat: The impeller seat is installed at the tail of the main rotating shaft, which has good dust-proof effect. The impeller blade can divide the core sand into a water curtain, and the vortex is evenly distributed;

6.The base hemisphere: located on the flange of the frame, it is precision-cast made of wear-resistant materials, which can position the sand at the bottom of the sphere.


1.Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment.
2.First and most accepted China brand.
3.Most competitive price and quality.
4.Auto working, easy operation, save labour.
5.Short delivery time.
6.Instant aftersale service on line.
7.Import and Export License.

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap