You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang / Polishing series / Robot polishing / Drag-type Grinding And Polishing Machine
Share to:

Drag-type Grinding And Polishing Machine

This Machine is a drag-type grinding and polishing with a grinding power head and one/two/three grinding barrels(24pcs/32pcs/64pcs/96pcs/set),A set of quick release fixtures for workpieces,Grinding the polishing material in one/two/three barrels.
This Machine belongs to a dry-grinding surface treatment equipment.
It is widely used in the surface grinding and polishing of various sanitary products through the combination of different chucks,abrasives and processes.The cutting edge of the tool is passivated,rounded and polished after coating.High precision grinding and polishing of jewelry,etc,Mirrors Polishing of case,strap,etc,and grinding of medical equipment.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CJ-M124-1/CJ-M132-1
  • Changjiang

1.we produce the machine you want by your samples or technical drawings. Usually one machine have different molds and fixtures like metal polishing machine,die casting machine.

2.We can supply the sample testing which client want to produce if we have ready machine in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample shipping cost.

3.We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

参数

微信图片_20211216163112

研磨机10

Drag-Type Grinding and Polishing Machine for Mirrors Polishing of Case/Strap/Jewelry
Drag-Type Grinding and Polishing Machine for Mirrors Polishing of Case/Strap/Jewelry

Drag-Type Grinding and Polishing Machine for Mirrors Polishing of Case/Strap/Jewelry
Drag-Type Grinding and Polishing Machine for Mirrors Polishing of Case/Strap/Jewelry
Drag-Type Grinding and Polishing Machine for Mirrors Polishing of Case/Strap/Jewelry
Drag-Type Grinding and Polishing Machine for Mirrors Polishing of Case/Strap/Jewelry

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc.
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc.
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc.

德林机械厂景_看图王

10

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.



Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap