You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Effecient Rotator Sand Mixer with Stainless Steel Inner Ring

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Effecient Rotator Sand Mixer with Stainless Steel Inner Ring

1.Stable,low power consumption,and long lifetime.
2.Automatic lubrication system.
3.Highly standardized,good parts interchangeable,fast and low-cost maintenance.
4.Automatic spraying water for feeding,which makes sand moulds better.
5.Using case-hardened surface reducer.
6.Rotor and scraper are made of alloy.
7.Random sampling mechanism(online detection is optional).
8.Stainless steel inner ring and greenstone casting board.
  • Delin



Company Introduction
Nan'an Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.
2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound
CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.),
furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.
3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings,
plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production
line and others please contact us!
4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,
good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.



Our Service
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system. 1) Pre-sale Service System Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.
2) After-sale Service System 24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
3) Payment 30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap