You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Efficient Automatic Molding Machine (DLZX6070X)

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Efficient Automatic Molding Machine (DLZX6070X)

Automatic Sand Molding Machine Features
1. The machine is stable, low power consumption, and long lifetime.
2. High level of automation, easy control, and lower labor cost.
3. Highly standardized, good parts interchangeable, fast and low-cost maintenance.
4. The sand could be compacted both inside and outside according to technical requirements, which makes the sand mold better.
5. Mold release agent is sprayed automatically, which makes the demolding smoothly.casting surface glossily, and no defect in the sand mold.
6. Electric cabinet and hydraulic station are all installed in the machine, which makes them compact and easy maintenance.
7. Low failure rate, and the machine can diagnose the failure by its own.
  • DLZX6070X

  • Delin


Use up and down vertical sand blasting , the position and size of the nozzle can be adjusted, and the sand blasting has flawless.
Double sand cylinders are used to shoot sand alone, which has good sand effect and sand compactness.
The independent sealed control system is adopted, and the parameter storage is intelligent. Easy to check the faults and easy to operate. The maintenance costs is low.
The imported servo hydraulic system is adopted, the equipment runs smoothly, with high precision and low noise, and comes with oil temperature and air cooling function, which is energy-saving and environment-friendly.
Personalized customization of sand box size, sand type height, etc. can be carried out according to the user's product requirements.

Technical Parameters:

Items DLZX5060X DLZX6070X DLZX7080X
Size of sand core(L*W)
500*600mm 600*700mm 700*800mm
Thickness of sand mold
3 (/)
Molding speed(s/mold)
(without the time for sand core loading)
(without the time for sand core loading)
(without the time for sand core loading)
Compacting pressure
≤21Mpa ≤21Mpa ≤21Mpa
Air consumption
1.0m³(Normal) 1.5m³(Normal) 1.5m³(Normal)
Humidity of sand mold
2.5-3.5% 2.5-3.5% 2.5-3.5%

Output Product Analysis:

Ductile iron, gray cast iron, malar steel, non-ferrous metals and other materials of valves, bearing seats, pulleys, pump bodies, hydraulic parts, pipe fittings, agricultural machinery, stove parts, machinery and auto parts and other castings sand mold production.

Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.

1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.
2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.
3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap