You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / Four-six-axis CNC Polishing Machine

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Four-six-axis CNC Polishing Machine

As a special six-axis four-station polishing robot, this machine has six degrees of freedom, four stations working simultaneously, flexible and efficient, is widely used to polish products of sanitary, gating, auto parts, etc.
  • CJPZ6-4

  • CBB


Technical Parameter:

Project Description
Main Parameters
Equipment power
Rated voltage
Maximum size of polishing wheel
Minimum size of polishing wheel


It is widely used in sanitary ware, hardware, auto parts and other fields.
Output product analysis:
1.The faucet body and accessories are polishing.
2.Locks and door handles polishing.
3.All kinds of hardware and jewelry are polishing.
Material selection:
1.The polishing power motor adopts a servo motor, which has low energy consumption and long service life;
2.Use laminated glass, double-layer glass protection, high safety factor;
3.The machine base, column and saddle are all made of HT250 casting structure. After being cast as a whole, they are stacked in the open air for natural aging.The material is stable and the amount of deformation is small, which improves the stability of the whole machine;

4.Imported reducer, high precision, good stability and reliability, low noise and long working life;

5.It adopts Taiwan silver ball screw and linear guide rail drive, which has high efficiency, long life and high precision;

Fujian Changjiang Industrial Co., Ltd. was established in February 2007 and is a subsidiary of Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. It is a high-tech enterprise specializing in R&D and manufacturing of high-end technical equipment such as robots and numerical control intelligent automation equipment in the production field.


Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap