Share to:

Hexagonal Roller

The machine is suitable for sand cleaning, rust removal, oxide scale removal and surface strengthening of small castings, forgings, stamping parts, gears, springs and other work pieces in various industries,especially for cleaning and strengthening of parts afraid of collision.Hexagonal roller:cheap price,the function is to shake out the sand core inside the rough and separate from the rough.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-A2
  • Delin

微信图片_20211216083149


Casting products(rough).Because there are some sand core、wire and some impurities,it need to rolling and cleaning in the roller or shot blasting machine. 


No.

Items

Parameters

1

MAX. Capacity

250kg

2

Motor power

3kw

3

Net weight

460kg

4

Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H)

1870*1050*1100mm

Hexagonal roller:cheap price,the function is to shake out the sand core inside the rough and separate from the rough.


102

H1a93bde1c2d14830a09e1f39d4c631cas

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

Baking Shell Sand Core Heat Box Shooting Machine for Wet and Dry Sand
Baking Shell Sand Core Heat Box Shooting Machine for Wet and Dry Sand

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap