You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang / Polishing series / Robot polishing / Robot Polishing Machine
Share to:

Robot Polishing Machine

1.A robot is a machine device that automatically performs work. It can accept human command, run pre-arranged programs, or act according to principles and programs formulated with artificial intelligence technology. Its task is to assist or replace human work, such as production, construction, or dangerous work.
2.Using robots to replace labor can absorb the pressure caused by increased labor costs, reduce work-related injuries caused by human factors, and ensure the fluency of the production line, thereby improving production efficiency and increasing corporate profits.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CJPR-604
  • Changjiang

1. Automatic Polishing Machine is mainly used for the surface polish treatment of bath,automobile,motor and building industry hardware parts.


2. It’s can be free to programme, fully automated work.


3. Consistency: polishing tedious repetitive work, the robot can be continuous and stable operation.


4. The Polishing robot have a high degree of freedom, 5 to 6 axis, suitable for almost any trajectory or angle of work.


5. Automatic pick up the parts after polishing of work pieces, low labor cost.


6. Polishing robots are fully capable of saving time and money while increasing quality.


Application Field : Robotic Automatic Polishing Machines are widely used in Bathroom industry, Hardware industry, Tool industry, Medical industry, Furniture industry, Automobiles industry, Tableware industry and so on. Such as manufacture kitchen ware, metals components and parts, ironware, metal crafts, metal art ware, kinds of hardware, auto parts, electronic parts etc.

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

jiqiren

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc
Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace

Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace
Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace

Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace
Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap