You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang / Polishing series / Robot polishing / Robotic Grinding And Polishing Unit
Share to:

Robotic Grinding And Polishing Unit

1.It is composed of Kawasaki 20kg intelligent robot (optional other brand robots), upper and lower station sand belt polishing machine, double station feeding table, corner displacement fixture, electric control system, and system base.

2.The machine base is made of HT250 castings, which are surface-treated and durable.

3.Mainly used for surface grinding, edge deburring, welding seam grinding, cavity inner hole deburring, and hole threaded mouth processing.

4.The air pressure is automatically controlled. When the air pressure is greater than 6KG, the signal will be sent to the PLC. When the air pressure is less than 6KG, the signal will be disconnected and an alarm will be issued to prevent the air pressure from being in the dangerous range and increase the safety of the equipment;

5.When the robot catches the product, the product touches the travel switch once. If it does not catch the product, the signal is sent to the robot. The robot judges whether to re-grab or choose to grab the next one according to the signal to ensure that the robot can grasp the workpiece reliably.

Availability:
Quantity:
  • CJPR-604
  • Changjiang

Robot Grinding And Polishing Units:

Robot Polishing Machine is suitable for grinding and polishing all kinds of sanitary fittings,auto parts,pump valve and iron casting etc.also can polishing Brass,Aluminum Alloy,Zinc Stainless Steel,Metal tubes pipes etc.

Robotic Polishing Machine Configuration:

No Name Quantity (Set) Specific configuration and functional description Remark
1 Robot 1 1. Robot body
2.Robot control cabinet
3. Robot teaching device
IRB 4600-60/2.05
Capacity:60Kg
2 Four Station Abrasive Belt Machine 1 Vertical Sand belt is choose according to sample
3 Double Station Feeding Table 1 1.Stents
2. Cylinder
3. Positioning system
 /
4 Positioner 1 With rotation and 90 degree flipping  /
5 Discharge Tray 2 Aluminium alloy Customized
6 Robot Hand 1
Customized
7 Cloth polishing machine 1 Vertical  /
8 Grinding wheel polishing machine 1 Vertical  /
9 electric control system 1 PLC, touch screen

Our Robot Polishing Machine:
ABB Robot Polishing and Grinding Machine System for Metal Pipe Parts
ABB Robot Polishing and Grinding Machine System for Metal Pipe Parts
ABB Robot Polishing and Grinding Machine System for Metal Pipe Parts
ABB Robot Polishing and Grinding Machine System for Metal Pipe Parts
ABB Robot Polishing and Grinding Machine System for Metal Pipe Parts
ABB Robot Polishing and Grinding Machine System for Metal Pipe Parts

抛光样品

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace
Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace
Delin Dl-Gyt-12 Melting Furnace Line Frequency Cored Induction Furnace

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap