You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang(polishing) / Sand Belt Polishing Machine(CJPB-2AC)

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Sand Belt Polishing Machine(CJPB-2AC)

  • CJPB-2AC

  • Changjiang


This is a manual hand polishing machine(we also have full automatic polishing machine,click here view more), it is suitable for trimming, polishing and grinding hardware,sanitary ware,small bent pipe,castings parts, etc

Technical Parameter:砂带抛光机

Machine Application Field:
1.It is suitable for all kinds of axle, member bar, pope fittings cylindrical surface grinding and polishing;
2.Long stainless steel tube, boiler tube, high precision drawn tube, ti-alloy bars; engineering machinery hydraulic lever, automobile and motorcycle shock absorber rod, valve rod, oil field pumping polished rod;
3.Polishing and grinding of various kinds of all kinds of metal/metal bar, pipe, plastic, plastic rubber tube,textile machinery polished rod and wire rod.

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine. We can design the machine you requirements.

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc. Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.


30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap