You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Core making / Semi-automatic Hot Core Box Core Shooting Machine
Share to:

Semi-automatic Hot Core Box Core Shooting Machine

DL-300-II/DL-300-Z Heat Core Box Shooting Machine Features
1. The heat box core shooting machine is a kind of core shooting machine. It is a semi-automatic, vertical parting machine.
2. Simple, low cost, suitable for small quantity production.
3. The core shooting machine consists of three parts, such as mechanical part, pneumatic part and electrical part.
4. One needs to put the molds and take out sand cores by hand.
5. It is especially commonly used in copper and aluminum casting for producing sand cores of different shape and low structure strength.

Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-300-II
  • Delin

The semi-automatic hot core box core shooting machine is a single-column cantilever structure, automatic/manually operated hot core box core making equipment, suitable for the production of sand cores with a mass of less than 3.2 kg. Sand core molds can be customized to produce high-quality sand cores with smooth surface and accurate size;

300-2_看图王

Heat Core Box Core Shooting Machine

Content Parameters
Max Weight Of Sand Cores 3.2kg
Max Size Of Core Boxes(Lx Wx H) 350 x 260 x 160mm
Itinerary Of Plunger Under Pressure ≤30mm
Size Of heating Plate((Lx W)) 350*200
Itineary Of Core-pulling 125mm
Heating Power 6.5KW
Net Weight Of Machine 430kg
Size Of Appearance Of Machine(Lx Wx H) (1250x 700x 1850)

361模具

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

德林机械厂景_看图王


193500248706595939_看图王

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap