You are here: Home / Products / Changjiang / Polishing series / Buffing Machine / Six-axis Double-station CNC Buffing Machine
Share to:

Six-axis Double-station CNC Buffing Machine

THis is a special Two-six-axis CNC polishing machine,it has 6 DOF,Operation in 2 positions synchronously,flexible and high effective,widely used in the product polishing of sanitary ware,door hardward,auto parts,etc.
The control system uses current modern sport control technology,it has stable performance and high accuracy control
Program mode:tech program,uses manual mode to simulate the artificial polishing and record the track, and it can automaticlly opertaion accourding to this path.
Automatic compensation function of the polishing wheel:The system can detect the torsion decrease and realize automatic compensation after loss of the polishing buffing.
Linear velocity compensation:The system increase automatically rotate speed to compensate the linear velocity when the buffing OD decreases.
Spray was setting:can set the spray was time and frequency freely according the product feature.
All-digital control,the procedure can be saved and be on call at any time.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • CJPZ6-2
  • Ancon

Product description:

As a special six-axis double-stations buffing robot, this machine has six degrees of freedom, double-stations working simultaneously, flexible and efficient.Widely used in product buffing in the fields of sanitary ware, door control and auto parts;

Adopt the advanced motion control technology to its control system, ensuring the stable performance and accurate control.


Programming method: teaching programming, which uses manual mode to simulate manual buffing and record it. Afterwards, the machine will buffing automatically in accordance with the recorded track.

Auto compensation of buffing wheel: the system can detect when the torsion gets weakened after buffing cloth wheels being worn, and then compensate automatically from all directions.


Linear speed compensation: the system will automatically increase rotating speed to make up for linear speed m when outer diameter of cloth wheel gets smaller.


Wax-spraying setting: can set time and frequency of wax-spraying according to characteristics of your products.

Full-digital controlled, and programs can be memorized for use at anytime.

It is easy to set functions and parameters through touch panel. Also the touch panel can show defect codes, facilitating inspection.

Double-Working-Station-CNC-Grinding-and-Polishing-Machine-with-Cloth-Wheel-for-Nonferrous-Production.webp

Technical Parameters:

NO.

Item

Parameter

1

Machine Size

2800*3655*2800

2

Power

24kw

3

Rated voltage

380V

4

Max. size of buffing wheel

600mm

5

Min. size of buffing wheel

400mm

6

X-axis travel

900mm

7

Y-axis travel

825mm

8

Z-axis travel

700mm

9

U-axis travel

±90°

10

V-axis travel

±360°Forward and reverse

11

W-axis travel

±360°Forward and reverse

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

00000

H737afd499d6244908094e70ee79f36c7a

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.
1.Pre-sale Service System
Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements
2.After-sale Service System
24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period
3.Payment
30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment
.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap