You are here: Home / Products / Ancon / Machining center / TW-800 Series
Share to:

TW-800 Series

Using double spiral chip discharge + chain side discharge, the chips can be automatically removed in time and effectively, to avoid the thermal impact of chips on the machine tool, and to ensure the accuracy of machine processing. The fully enclosed sheet metal effectively guarantees that the chips and coolant are confined inside the processing area.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • TW-800
  • Ancon

Technical highlights:

Using double spiral chip discharge + chain side discharge, the chips can be automatically removed in time and effectively, to avoid the thermal impact of chips on the machine tool, and to ensure the accuracy of machine processing. The fully enclosed sheet metal effectively guarantees that the chips and coolant are confined inside the processing area.

The guide rails of each axis adopt imported heavy-duty roller linear guides, and the preload is V3 level, which has high load capacity and stable accuracy.

The screw adopts a pre-tensioned structure fixed at both ends, which eliminates the transmission gap and thermal deformation, and improves the transmission accuracy.

TW-800

2133848a1365d08627aede62ab893c33b274693cf71aa9ed5be9f14ba80ece000001-2

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王技术部办公图

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap