You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Waterway Cutting / Vertical Band Sawing Machine
Share to:

Vertical Band Sawing Machine

Application direction: auto parts valves, hardware sanitary ware, faucets, cast iron, cast copper, cast aluminum and other industries
Output product analysis: suitable for the production of small and medium parts such as machine parts, plumbing parts, valves, bearings, etc.
Process composition: 1. Put the parts to be cut against the cutting part of the saw blade
2. Turn on the machine to cut
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-Z500
  • Delin

1. The speed of the saw band is 0-1200r/min, and the speed can be changed by changing the belt position on the pulley;

2. When sawing irregular shapes, the width of the saw band can be selected with the smallest turning radius;

3. The number of teeth is the most important factor affecting sawing efficiency and aesthetics;

4. The tilt angle of the worktable is 10 degrees front and rear, 15 degrees left and right;

5. If the saw blade breaks, you can turn off the machine, remove the saw blade, and weld at the welding place after grinding at the grinding place;

6. The main transmission device is mainly used to transmit torque and drive the band saw wheel to rotate in order to realize the cutting movement.

DL-Z500立式带锯床


No.

Items

Parameters

1

Max. sawing capability

200mm

2

Max. height of workpiece

320mm

3

Worktable size

580*700mm

4

Band saw length 

3930mm

5

Band saw width

5-25mm

6

Inclination of worktable

Front and back 10°Left and right 15°

7

Power of principal motor

4HP stepless speed regulation

8

Speed of band saw turning

0-1200r/min

9

Welding power

0.7kw

10

Welding length

5-15mm

11

Net weight

600kg

12

Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H)

1270*890*1960mm

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

厂房2013_看图王

QQ图片20211019115835

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.



Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap