You are here: Home / Products / Other Products / ZINE(ALUMINUM)ALLOY ROBOT AUTOMATIIC CASTING SYSTEM

Product Category


Share to:
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
sharethis sharing button


The circuit controlled by PLC,and the data setting adopts a touch screen,which can be controlled remotely.
It is suitable for the casting of gravity madel of zinc and aluminum.
Ability to adjust the cooling time of model.
Facilitate the decomposition,assembly and cleaning of the mold.
It has two functions of manual and automatic circulation,and can preset a counter to record the number of production pieces on duty.
Equipped with mold adjustment space,it is convenient to dispense different molds and reduce the requirements for mold appearance size.
Thee robot can store each set of mold casting operation procedures,suitable for different mold production.
  • DL-3640


Basic Info.

Robot automatic casting system Size of Robot System 7500-6400mm
Robot Power 4.4kw
Total Power 30kw(Without Furnace)
Weight 9000kg
Zinc alloy casting machine Max size of Mould 360*400mm
Max Weight of Mould 130kg
Max Merger Distance ≤300mm
Oil Pump Motor 3Hp,Level 4
Hydraulic Pressure 4-6MPa
Side Angle 0°-75°
Clearing Angle 0°-75°
Total Weight 1480kg
Specification (length*width*height) 2000*1190*1220mm

1) Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment. Know various casting workpiece problems.
2) First and most accepted China brand, with 70% domestic market customers, been exported to Taiwan, Japan, India, Indonesia, Philipines, Pakistan, Egypt, Bangledesh, Iran, Nepal, South America, Libya, Syria,Vietnam, Russia,South Afica, Turkey, etc..
3) Most competitive price and quality.
4) Short delivery time.
5) Instant aftersale service in time.
6) Import and Export License.
7) OEM.

Widely used in Brass, Copper alloy casting for Plumbling Hardware, Faucets, Valves, Car Spares, etc..

Warranty 1 year free.
Lifetime maintenance.
Afersale service: instant and fluenct English service, by on line chatting, or by phone, or by local agent repair(such as India, Iyan, etc.), or other way by negotiation.

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd
1.We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.
3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

Zinc (ALUMINUM) Alloy Robot Automatic Casting System
Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.
1.Pre-sale Service System
Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements
2.After-sale Service System
24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period
30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.
Zinc (ALUMINUM) Alloy Robot Automatic Casting System

  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by | Sitemap