You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Casting equipment / 400Ton Aluminum Alloy Tilt Gravity Die Casting Machine
Share to:

400Ton Aluminum Alloy Tilt Gravity Die Casting Machine

Pressure Die Casting Machine for Aluminium
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-8250
  • Delin

Pressure Die Casting Machine for Aluminium

8250铝合金


No.

Items

Parameters

1

Max. size of die

820*500mm

2

Stroke length of die closing and opening

≤450mm

3

Min. stroke of die closing

480mm

4

Max. die closing stroke

920mm

5

Core-pulling stroke from top

≤70mm

6

Core-pulling stroke from back

≤120mm

7

Stroke of ejector oil cylinder from bottom

≤70mm

8

Max. die closing force

65KN

9

Max. die opening force

70KN

10

Inclination of worktable

0-90°

11

Hydraulic pressure

5MPa

12

Ejector oil cylinder force

30KN

13

Rated power of hydraulic station

3.75KW

14

Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H)

2900*1800*1650mm

微信图片_20211216090420

微信图片_20211217143622

微信图片_20211217143630

Aluminum-Alloy-Casting-Machine-DL-8250.webp

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

技术部办公图

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1) Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine

We can design the machine you requirements

2) After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc

Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.

1-2 Warranty Period

3) Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

FAQ:

Q 1,Are you trading company or manufacture?

A: Yeah,Definitely We are manufacture

Q 2,Where is your factory Located?

A,Our factory is located in Quanzhou,Nanan City,Very closed to Xiamen Airport,it will take almost 1hours to the airport.

Q 3,When Can I have your price?

A:We are glad to offer you the best price, but firstly,please provide us the information of your material,with the detailed technical parameter, then we can recomment you the best suitable machine.

Q 4,How do we know how to operate and maintain the machine?

A: We will provide you the operation instruction in English Version,If you need,we will send our technician to your place and help you to train your people.

Q 5,How do you guarantee the quality?

A:That’s a good questions,We are manufacture,we have our own factory,We have high repulation in China,You can check your friends or people in this line in china,they know Delin Machine.



Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap