You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Casting equipment / Aluminum Alloy Casting Machine
Share to:

Aluminum Alloy Casting Machine

ADVANTAGES OF PRODUCT

1) Configuration:
electrical and hydraulic components are imported from Japan, Germany and Taiwan, stainless steel tank.
2) Functions: Front casting, lateral casting, secondary casting and mixer casting are optional.
3) Market and Quality: well accepted by nearly 70% domestic market customers, been in market for nearly 20 years.
4) Subsidiary materials: graphite powder, slag remover, refiner to work with. 
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-8250
  • Delin

ADVANTAGES OF COMPANY
1) Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment. Know various casting workpiece problems.
2) First and most accepted China brand, with 70% domestic market customers, been exported to Taiwan, Japan, India, Indonesia, Philipines, Pakistan, Egypt, Bangledesh, Iran, Nepal, South America, Libya, Syria,Vietnam, Russia,South Afica, Turkey, etc..
3) Most competitive price and quality.
4) Short delivery time.
5) Instant aftersale service in time. 
6) Import and Export License.
7) OEM.

APPLICATION:
Widely used in Brass, Copper alloy casting for Plumbling Hardware, Faucets, Valves, Car Spares, etc..


SALE & AFTER-SALE SERVICE:
Warranty 1 year free.
Lifetime maintenance. 
Afersale service: instant and fluenct English service, by on line chatting, or by phone, or by local agent repair(such as India, Iyan, etc.), or other way by negotiation. 

8250铝合金


No.

Items

Parameters

1

Max. size of die

820*500mm

2

Stroke length of die closing and opening

≤450mm

3

Min. stroke of die closing

480mm

4

Max. die closing stroke

920mm

5

Core-pulling stroke from top

≤70mm

6

Core-pulling stroke from back

≤120mm

7

Stroke of ejector oil cylinder from bottom

≤70mm

8

Max. die closing force

65KN

9

Max. die opening force

70KN

10

Inclination of worktable

0-90°

11

Hydraulic pressure

5MPa

12

Ejector oil cylinder force

30KN

13

Rated power of hydraulic station

3.75KW

14

Boundary Dimensions (L*W*H)

2900*1800*1650mm

微信图片_20211216090420

微信图片_20211217143622

微信图片_20211217143630

Aluminum-Alloy-Casting-Machine-DL-8250.webp

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

德林机械厂景_看图王

技术部办公图

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.



Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap