You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Casting equipment / Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Machine
Share to:

Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Machine

1.The man-machine interface and imported high-quality electric and pneumatic components ensure accurate and reliable control and easy operation.
2.This machine is a fully automatic horizontal molding equipment that integrates molding, mold clamping and box removal and other processes;
3.The tilt angle of the worktable is 1°-90°.
4.The maximum mold size is 820*500 (mm*mm)。 The maximum clamping force can reach 70KN, and the maximum opening force can reach 60KN.
5.The mold clamping adopts a four-column structure to ensure the smoothness of movement.
6.Side core pulling can increase the core pulling function, which is more versatile for products.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-8250
  • Delin

8250铝合金

Introduction
1). Big Inclination Angle Of Mold Cavity,Can Meet Different Products′Casting Technique.

2). Adjustable Rotating Speed Of Mold Cavity,Improve Mold Exhausting.
3). PLC Control,Full Hydraulic Drive,High Dependability.
4). Urgent Stop Button In Set On The Machine Body,It Is For Easy.
5). It Is Convenient Installing And Regulating.
Application Industries
Machines are widely used in Bathroom industry,Hardware industry,Tool industry, Medical
industry,Furniture industry,Automobiles industry,Tableware industry and so on.


Technical parameters

Main Specification Technical Parameter
Max Mould Size
820*500mm
Mold Opening & Closing Stroke
≤440mm
Min Distance of Clamping Mould
480mm
Max Distance of Clamping Mould
920mm
Core-pulling(Top) Stroke
≤70mm
Core-pulling(Botton) Stroke
≤120mm
Ejector mold (Botton) Stroke
≤70mm
Max Mould Clamping Force
65KN
Max Mould Opening Force
70KN
Inclination Angle Of Worktable
0°-90°
Hydraulic System Working Pressure
5MPa
Ejector Oil Cylinder Force
30KN
Rated Power of Hydraulic Pressure Station
3.75kw
Size of Appearance of Machine
2900*1800*1650mm

Delin Aluminum Casting Machine Dl-8250
Delin Aluminum Casting Machine Dl-8250
Application Materials

Casting Machine is suitable for metal casting like aluminum alloy,which manufacturing
various kinds of faucet body,handle wheel,plumbing fittings,foundry parts different kinds
of decoration parts,kitchen ware,metals components and parts etc.

Company Introduction

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

德林机械厂景_看图王

公司历史

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1.Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2.After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3.Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.


Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap