You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Sand mixing / Mixer Machine Mixer Sand for Casting Core Making Sand Mixer Machinery
Share to:

Mixer Machine Mixer Sand for Casting Core Making Sand Mixer Machinery

ADVANTAGES:
1) Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment.
2) First and most accepted China brand.
3) Most competitive price and quality.
4) Auto working, easy operation, save labour.
5) Short delivery time.
6) Instant aftersale service on line.
7) Import and Export License.
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-200
  • Delin
1,Quartz Sand Capacity 50kg
2,Turns of Speed Gear Machine 140r/mm
3,Diameter of Sphere Ø600mm
4,Power of Machine 1.5kw-8
5,Net Weight of Machine 370kg
6,Size of Appearance of Machine(L*W*H) 1300*700*1000mm

混砂机50KG(气动关门)


ADVANTAGES:

1) Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment. 
2) First and most accepted China brand.
3) Most competitive price and quality.
4) Auto working, easy operation, save labour.
5) Short delivery time.
6) Instant aftersale service on line. 
7) Import and Export License.

德林机械厂景_看图王

Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.


微信图片_20211215093824微信图片_20211215093834


3b274693cf71aa9ed5be9f14ba80ece2133848a1365d08627aede62ab893c3

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.




Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap