You are here: Home / Products / Delin / Non-ferrous metal series / Sand mixing / Rotator Sand Mixing Machine
Share to:

Rotator Sand Mixing Machine

1.The blue and white color matching is Delin's classic color matching, which is in line with Delin's LOGO color matching. The low-saturation color can also relieve visual fatigue;
2.Domestic independent technical property rights, stable and guaranteed product use, support personalized customization, and enhance customer experience;
3.The global service network provides free "three guarantees" service for one year or 150,000 boxes (first come first) of the equipment from the date of leaving the factory, and provides customers with accessories, machine maintenance, etc. outside the "three guarantees" period Paid service, more than 20 years of brand accumulation, high corporate emotional recognition;
Availability:
Quantity:
  • DL-200
  • Delin

1.The rack is located on the right side of the sphere. It supports the load-bearing and fixing function of the whole machine;

2.Use 2.2KW, 8-level motor;

3.The cylinder is Airtac brand, professional brand, stable performance;

4.The graphite sealing ring adopts the size of Φ80XΦ60Φ20;

5.Rotating impeller and impeller seat: The impeller seat is installed at the tail of the main rotating shaft, which has good dust-proof effect. The impeller blade can divide the core sand into a water curtain, and the vortex is evenly distributed;

6.The base hemisphere: located on the flange of the frame, it is precision-cast made of wear-resistant materials, which can position the sand at the bottom of the sphere.

混砂机50KG(气动关门)

MAIN TECH. SPEC:


1,Quartz Sand Capacity 50kg
2,Turns of Speed Gear Machine 140r/mm
3,Diameter of Sphere Ø600mm
4,Power of Machine 1.5kw-8
5,Net Weight of Machine 370kg
6,Size of Appearance of Machine(L*W*H) 1300*700*1000mm

ADVANTAGES:
1) Over 20 years experience in brass casting equipment. 
2) First and most accepted China brand.
3) Most competitive price and quality.
4) Auto working, easy operation, save labour.
5) Short delivery time.
6) Instant aftersale service on line. 
7) Import and Export License.


Delin Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd

1. We are one manufacturer of metal foundry machinery and CNC machining machinery in China.

2.We are production automatic molding machine, gravity pressure casting machine, compound CNC polishing machine , SPM machine(compound CNC drilling machine,CNC machining center etc.), furnace, core shooting machine, mixing sand machine and so on.

3.Our machines are extensively used in producing and machining foundry parts,metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary

ware,car spare parts,valve for brass, aluminium, zinc, iron cast production line and others please contact us!

4.We have professional technical support and after sale service. With a whole line foundry machines,good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs.

微信图片_20211215093824微信图片_20211215093834

Company Introduction:
Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd
Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.
With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.
Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...
Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc
It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

厂房2013_看图王

德林机械厂景_看图王

Our Service:
We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1)Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine
We can design the machine you requirements

2)After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc
Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.
1-2 Warranty Period

3)Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.




Previous: 
Next: 
Delin Intelligent, founded in 1998, focuses on casting automation as the core, centering on core making, casting, casting processing and surface treatment, sand treatment, and open horizontal molding lines.
  0595-86308651
  chinadelin@126.com
  Xinglian Industry Area, Nanan,Fujian
QUICK LINK

Home

Cases

CONTACT US
Copyright © 2021 Delin Intelligent Technology Co.,LTD
 Technology by leadong.com | Sitemap